Three mouth watering entomatadas with melted swiss cheese, two eggs any style, chile strips, sour cream and refried beans.
An abundance of red or green chilaquiles complemented with chorizo, chicken meat, cilantro, onions, queso fresco, sour cream and topped with an egg.
A fluffy three pancake stack, two eggs any style, your choice of ham, chorizo or sausage.
A hearty plate with two eggs any style, and your choice of: ham, bacon, sausage or "a la mexicana" style, served with hash browns and refried beans.
Your savory choice of three: swiss, red, green or mole "enchiladas", filled with chicken meat and a side of refried beans.
Tender shredded beef jerky, mixed with scrambled eggs, with your choice of "asada" or "mexicana" chile sauce, and side of refried beans.
Lunch or Dinner
BARRIGAS CHICKEN BREAST
Our signature grilled chicken breast prepared with our very own Barrigas seasoning. Served with tomato, avocado and green chile strips.
Slow cooked and topped with mushrooms sauce, served with steamed vegetables and mashed potatoes.
Served with baked potato, green onions, grilled long green chile and guacamole.
CORDON BLUE CHICKEN BREAST
Chicken breast filled with ham and cheese, smothered with mushroom sauce, with mashed potatoes and vegetables.
Beef tenderloin center wrapped in bacon, smothered with mushroom sauce, served with steam vegetables and mashed potatoes.
MEDALLONES DE FILETE
Beef medallions on your choice of wine, pepper or mustard sauce, served with baked potato and vegetables.
Choice of grilled, lightly breaded, diabla style or garlic (ajillo) served with rice and mashed potatoes.
Choice of grilled, lightly breaded or garlic (ajillo), served with rice and mashed potatoes.
BARRIGAS TACO PARTY
- Aguas frescas (horchata and jamaica)
- Asado de novia
- Chile con queso
- Pollo en mole (chicken with mole paste)
- Cochinita pibil
- Bistek ranchero (beef steak with mexican sauce)
- Beans (refried or charro style)
- Mexican rice
- Corn tortillas
- Salsas (3)
- Fajitas (beef or chicken)
- Chiles rellenos (cheese filled peppers)
- Enchiladas verdes de pollo (chicken enchiladas on green sauce)
- Enchiladas rojas de queso (cheese enchiladas on red sauce)
- Flautas de res (rolled corn tortillas filled with shredded beef)
- Flautas de pollo (rolled corn tortillas filled with chicken)
- Mexican style rice
- Refried beans
- Salsas (cooked, green, guacamole, sour cream and cheese)
- Corn tortillas